New winter series at R-Series
THIS SATANIC GODDAMN THING IS REAL AND I AM UNREASONABLY ANGRY ABOUT IT
No no no no no no no.
I’m sorry, if you’re too stupid to make eggs in a pan, you don’t get to have a horrible egg-dog on a wooden stick like it’s some kind of carnival food. This product is a crime against gastronomy, and I want to find and destroy each and every example of it.
THE TOP COMMENT ON THAT VIDEO OMG
the pessimist and the optimist
Actually crying here
Can we talk for just a minute about how brilliant these two posters are?
Hannibal’s mouth is the focus of the poster for Season 1, and as we all know, Hannibal’s mouth is the center of his power. It is his ultimate weapon, how he consumes those he considers beneath him, how he controls and manipulates and exposes the pain of others so he can taste their pain, and while he is incarcerated, it becomes a literal weapon he uses to bite and brutalize and mangle.
The rest of the poster is rich and sumptuous in its palette and pattern, elegant, indulgent, reflecting his manners and taste, both literally and metaphorically, with the napkin drawn up to his lips. Everything about the image is Hannibal.
The focus in the second poster, by comparison, is Will’s eyes. The center of his power: his ability to see the truth of people, right down to their very core.
The rest of the poster reflects Will’s situation, both literally and metaphorically: the mask covers his mouth—it dims his mouth—not so that he cannot speak, but so that his words have no power. The unnatural lines of his confinement are repeated both before and behind him, in the lines of the padding and in the lines of the straightjacket. The colors are bleached almost to non-existence: it is a cold, colorless world he has found himself in, all but the stain of blood across the bottom that is Hannibal’s name.
He is restricted in every way—except for his eyes, the very part of him that makes him so powerful.
And that is not a look of weakness in their depths.
waking up and getting out of bed during winter, more like
old people are so cute like are they sleeping? are they dead? i love them
1 / ♠ of Alice's things
" Your knife is necessary, but not sufficient. Always collect what’s useful. Reject only your ignorance and you may survive. " - Cheshire Cat
As a thanks to my followers I am holding a giveaway. I’d like to be like other blogs and hold giveaways at certain milestones in the number of followers I have, but I can really only afford it once a year. So to the few thousand of you that follow my yaoi, bara, and shota blogs, thank you. I look forward to another awesome year full of dicks and asses.
Third - Starfighter Chapters 1 & 2 If I happen to get a whole bunch entries for this giveaway I may give out more than one of these sets.
Second - Teahouse Chapters 1, 2, 3, & 4 This one didn’t have much love on my poll, but I have so much faith in the story, art, and smut that I’m adding it to the prize list anyway! Trust me on this, the hard copies of the stories have nudity and more graphic pictures than the webcomic. *_*
First - In These Words Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 - ??? Basically, I have Chapters 1-5 to give away right now, but I may add on chapters 6-9 later if people show interest in this giveaway. EDIT: OR In These Words Chapters 1 - 8 via Kobo eBooks This option is being made available for those that cannot receive packages filled with smutty, bdsm themed homoerotic porn from anonymous internet strangers.
- You may like for 1 entry, reblog for 1 entry. Reblog as much as you’d like.
- All entries will be given a number and placed on a spreadsheet. Winners will be chosen by a random number generator.
- First place prize will only be given to one of my followers (shameless, I know). Second and Third (and any extras I decide to give away) will be given out to followers and non-followers alike. Although, I see no reason not to follow me, I’m pretty great.
- If for some reason the first place winner would rather have one of the other prizes I will allow them to forfeit the 1st place prize for the prize of their choosing.
- You must be able to receive asks. If I can’t notify you if you’ve won, then your prize will be passed along to someone else.
- I will shipping via USPS for winners in the US. If I get winners outside of the US I’ll be shipping via UPS as I’m sure you’d like to receive your prize sometime in the next year.
- You must be willing to give me an address in which to ship to. If you don’t want your parents to intercept your package I suggest an alternative address or, sadly, not entering. EDIT: Or win first prize so you can receive ebooks of In These Words.
- Giveaway blogs are not eligible to win. (I see this on a lot of giveaways. I guess it’s an issue on tumblr? I included this just in case.)
GIVEAWAY ENDS JANUARY 4, 2014 at 00:00am Eastern Time (-5 GMT)
WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED JANUARY 5, 2014 WHENEVER THE HELL I FEEL LIKE IT! GOOD LUCK!
even if you don’t watch american horror story you have to see this video at least once in your life